Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Traffic red alert! The Swede is on the road


I have been driving.
On left side
In rush traffic.
For three days.

I'm still alive!






Well to be honest it wasn't the first time but now it was some years since last time.
It always follows the same pattern
- Takes one hour to get used to drive on wrong side of the road
- Takes two days to get used to sit on wrong side of the car
- Don't know how long it will take to get used to being overtaken on the right side!
Each time, and that are many ( I'm a careful guy), I yell "WHAT THE HE.." and press the pedal to the metal. "You bastards are not gonna pass me on the inside!" Then I pass them and slowly realise I'm actually the one on the inside...
Also wonder how long it will take to learn turn my head left instead of right to find the rear mirror not to mention using the blinkers instead of the wipers before turning...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment