Sunday, November 3, 2019

Catching up with old friends



Today's Sunday and I decided to spend a part of the day in the botanical garden to explore the beautiful nature and see if if could find some of my old friends.
And sure I did!

The first one was mr Ibis. He and his many friends are everywhere looking for some treats to pick up, preferably from some garbage bin. Probably the most common big bird in Brisbane


Then miss Turtle, who normally is quite shy, turned up to say hello before continuing her Sunday swimming exercise


The water dragons are usually everywhere, but where actually quite difficult to spot today. maybe it's still a little bit too cold for them. Anyway here is Lizzy.



And finally, dwelling in the murky water. I had to search for quite a while before I found him. Mr Eel, ruler of the pond. These eels are giant, more than one meter and look so special with clear blue eyes. Once we got contact he actually followed me for a while along the pond shore


Fig trees are cool!





And a sculpture always drags camera attention 😀



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment